São Miguel Island Food Tour
Full-day tour > starts 10 AM
Join an exciting full-day driving food tour of São Miguel island with an experienced local guide, and embark on a unique culinary road trip through some of the most charismatic villages of the Azores!
Standard: €99 per person (includes 10 foods and 4 drinks)
Premium: €124 per person (also includes wines and a signature cocktail)
This tour is recommended by:
What makes this tour unique
• taste local specialties, to be found nowhere else
• eat where locals eat
• great mix of sightseeing and culinary highlights
• visit some of the most charismatic villages in the Azores
• meet artisans, traders and producers
• learn about local culture
Visit some of the best local-approved eateries and producers, and taste juicy pineapples, cheese, delicious seafood and meat, local liqueurs, and amazing homemade cakes, and much more!
On a completely off-the-beaten-path itinerary full of surprises, breathtaking sights and many anecdotes, visit the three cities in the island and gain insights into the gastronomy, lifestyle and traditions of the fascinating Azores islands!
What you'll learn
• What locals eat and why (background)
• Fascinating stories about local lifestyle
• A bit of historic context
• Fun facts and many curiosities
Good to know
• Extra-small groups (8 people max)
• Tailored to the group
• All food and drinks included: meat, seafood, cheese, and much more!
• 10 foods
• 4 drinks (wines not included)
• 10 foods
• 4 drinks
• 2 wines + 1 signature cocktail
Allergies and dietary requirements
Please contact us for information on other diets.
You can expect a great day that combines traditional and modern foods, great sights, off-the-beaten path, and great adventures!
Join and have a whale-ton of fun!