Ponta Delgada Drinks and Bites Tour
3h duration | Mon, Wed, Fri at 17h
Discover some of the best drinks in Portugal, while listening to great stories and getting a glimpse of the bars and cafés of Ponta Delgada, the main city of the Azores islands.
This 3h walking tour will present you with a unique blend of locally produced beverages, exotic flavours, and historical wines while learning about local foods, traditions, and drinking culture.
Price: €69 per person (21+ only)
Runs on: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 17h
What makes this tour unique
• Ideal for groups: friends, family or business
• Taste local beverages, to be found nowhere else in the world
• Gain knowledge and background of Azorean drinks
• Enjoy the charm of Ponta Delgada
• Quietly visit some of the best spots in town
• Non-alcoholic beverages available
Your expert local host / guide will lead you to some of the best bars and drinking spots in Ponta Delgada, introducing you to the highlights of locally produced spirits and other beverages, along with some less known flavours.
From Pico island "Verdelho" (a Russian Tsar's favourite), to passionfruit liquor or locally brewed beers, this experience will present you a great variety of flavours and many interesting facts.
Good to know
• This tour is not a pub crawl; drinks will be served in moderation (tasting style), and the guide / host will ensure that everyone has fun.
• Super-small group (12 people max)
• Personalised experience, tailored to the group
• Snacks included
You can expect a great tour that combines traditional and modern drinks, foods, interesting information and sparkling whale-tons of fun!